Monday 8 October 2012

integrating blogs

It is very helpful and useful nowadays to use such blogs because of the developed technology.Almost everyone have a chance to reach something through internet. So creating blogs and following students, teachers,collegues or friends via these blogs is very fruitful. The old methods, which are basicly written papers, are problematic in various cases such as storing,reading and the most important getting feedback. When I start using blogs in my class, first of all, I will make my students to create their own blogs. So that I can easily send them assignments, reading or they can receive their grading through these blogs. Also, They have a chance to reply and get the answer if something is not clear. Furthermore, blogs allow both teachers and students to be in contact all the time so they can receive feedbacks to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment